Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cherry Picking

Cherry Picking
My first assignment today was to photograph cherry picking at a local farmer in Lake County.  I arrived on the location and found no one was picking cherries so I made pictures of the trees and the market.  A mother and son came in the back and I had my subjects to photograph.  The little boy was really cute and was running around with an umbrella and eating cherries.

Chris Langer/CLanger@News-Herald.com
Shelley Spies and Hayden Spies, 2 from Pepper Pike came to West Orchard in Perry to pick early seasoned tart cherries from the trees.  Hayden helped his mom pick over fourteen pounds of cherries on Tuesday.  

Chris Langer/CLanger@News-Herald.com
Tart cherries came in early this season at West Orchard in Perry Township.  The usual season starts around July 4th.

Extras:

No comments:

Post a Comment