Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sister's Graduation

So I know this isn't News Herald stuff but tonight was my sister's graduation.  It is late right now and I didn't have a chance to post any of my pictures from today since I got out of work and went to the graduation.  I will post pictures tomorrow from both my sister's graduation and from the News Herald's one assignment.

Today, I had the chance to meet two foster parents in Chardon, OH today who were named Best Lake County Foster Parents of 2009.  It was interesting to hear all of the work and effort they put into their fostering, it really was a good story to hear.  I am happy to know that there are people out there that are kind enough to offer their homes up for kids in need in rough times during their lives.  I think this story is really important to tell and I hope my images convey their welcomeness.

Get to shoot the Browns training camp tomorrow in Berea.  Should be a blast!

More to come tomorrow evening!  Goodnight Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment